1/ Know the Purpose of the Golf Sport
2/ Learn Tips for Keeping Scores
- Par: To represent your swing and point numbers, every hole on course is attached to a preset number. Normally, a great golfer had better require to sink the golf ball so if you meet this number, someone will say “on par” for a golf hole.
- Bogeys: This is a swing or point above par. In case you take more than a swing for completing a golf hole, someone will say a triple bogey or double bogey. Obviously, it also depends on the total of your swing numbers.
- Birdie: This is a score below par
- Eagle: It is 2 points above par on an eagle (higher course) or par four.
- Hole in one: This happens once a golfer manage sinks a golf ball for the tee box with a single swing (a beginning position).
3/ Learn How to Identify the Course’s Parts
- Fairway: This is also called a golf course’s trimmed part between green and box.
- Rough: It is a less-groomed or wild area bordering on the fairway
- Putting green: Green or putting green is location of hole for every fairway.
- Hazzards (traps): It is a purposely-placed feature which it is very difficult to have a golf ball out of. 2 most hazards are bodies of water and traps.
4/ Know Your Golf Clubs
- A wood golf club is made from a pretty light material which usually gets a quite wide head. As its name. These materials are lightweight or wood metal. Therefore, it is utilized for long drives of the golf ball crossing a very far distance.
- Unlike the wood model, an iron golf club is narrower and is made from kind of heavier metal. For this reason, it is utilized for short-range or medium shots.
- A putter golf club is very especial. It is utilized on putting green speeding ball will roll and controlling over direction exact. This creates the difference between a bogey and birdie. This small model is made from lightweight metal.